As a non-profit educational organization, AHMA is THE source for current information, education and networking on affordable housing issues...
- Professional Training and Development Programs for housing managers, owners, supervisors and maintenance personnel.
- Certification Programs for Affordable Property Management, Occupancy, Tax Credit Management, and Maintenance.
- Communities of Quality national property recognition program - providing
- Education Scholarships for affordable housing residents and employees. Over $250,000 in scholarships awarded since 2003.
- Networking opportunities through regular luncheon meetings.
- Close cooperation and communication with regulatory agencies including HUD, SHCC, IRS and local and state housing agencies.