Our national organization, the National Affordable Housing Management Association, offer a range of professional credentials and certifications intended to enhance your knowledge and career.
Take a moment to study the following certification programs and see how they can benefit you as an affordable housing professional.
- Certified Professional of Occupancy™ (CPO™)
- Blended Compliance Designation (BCD)
- Fair Housing Compliance™ – Section 504 (FHC™)
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management® (SHCM®)
- NAHMA Maintenance Professional Credentials (NAHMT™ and NAHMS™)
- Credential for Green Property Management™ (CGPM™)
In addition, NAHMA's Communities of Quality Awards honor the achievements of affordable housing providers who make an unprecedented contribution to developing outstanding properties for families of modest means. NAHMA believes it is essential that outstanding affordable properties―and the individuals who establish them―be publicly recognized for providing quality housing that offers a safe, healthy environment,” Timothy Zaleski, SHCM, NAHP-e, NAHMA president, said. “They are communities supplying essential programs and services for their residents. These awards bring valuable well-deserved attention to the important work we are all doing.”
The COQ Awards competition includes five categories:
- Exemplary Family Development
- Exemplary Development for the Elderly
- Exemplary Development for Residents with Special Needs
- Exemplary Development for Single Room Occupancy Housing
- Outstanding Turnaround of a Troubled Property