Member Categories & Applications
Membership Categories and Annual Dues
Benefits of AHMA Membership
As a non-profit educational organization, AHMA is THE source for current information, education and networking on affordable housing issues...
- Professional Training and Development Programs for housing managers, owners, supervisors and maintenance personnel.
- Certification Programs for Affordable Property Management, Occupancy, Tax Credit Management, and Maintenance.
- Communities of Quality national property recognition program - providing
- Education Scholarships for affordable housing residents and employees. Over $250,000 in scholarships awarded since 2003.
- Networking opportunities through regular luncheon meetings.
- Close cooperation and communication with regulatory agencies including HUD, SHCC, IRS and local and state housing agencies.
Corporate (Managing Agent) Membership
Property Membership is for multi-unit affordable housing properties located in the AHMA East Texas membership area. Affordable housing is defined as properties receiving governmental rent assistance in the form of unit subsidies, tax credits, or housing vouchers. All on-site employees may attend AHMA courses and events at the member rates.
1-50 units: $75.00
51-100 units: $100.00
101-200 units: $225.00
Plus $110.00 NAHMA Subscriber dues (NAHMA subscribers dues waived if management company/agent is AHMA East Texas Member)
Product/Service (Associate) Membership & Sponsorship