Jump to different month/year:
8:30 Class begins
Cost: $125 members; $150 non-members
A CLASS FOR SERVICE COORDINATORS AND MANAGEMENT STAFF
Allowing for active student participation, the “Surviving an Active Shooter” workshop will build sustainable capacity in the following areas:
• understanding the profile of an Active Shooter;
• how to recognize potential workplace or campus violence indicators;
• actions to take to prevent and prepare for potentialActive Shooterincidents;
• actions to take when confronted with an Active Shooter, and how to assist responding law enforcement officials; and
• how to manage the consequences of an Active Shooter Incident
PRESENTER: Judge J.R. Boatman, has over 30 years of experience in the sustainable implementation of safe, secure and orderly environments. He has provided law enforcement, safety and security, crisis management, risk management, executive protection, and regulatory compliance training and services to over 1400 corporate and governmental organizations, local and abroad.
Service Coordinator’s Role with Management:
The role of the Coordinator is vital to the success of the management team and those roles will be discussed along with building a team.
Hoarding is now considered a “disability”! How should we respond to Hoarding on our properties?
How do we address the behavior? How can we address this issue in connection with our lease agreement? Are we allowed to evict? Bring your questions.
PRESENTER: MICHAEL ALEXANDER